Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Another Great Story

| |

This quilt is dedicated to Michael, one of three young men that helped me on one hot summer day. My car stalled at the front of my apartment complex and refused to start again. As Michael, and his friend, passed by, they offered assistance.


Not only did he attempt to get my battery jumped, but he went and got a pickup truck in case he needed to pull the car across the complex.


As he, his friend, John, and another man, Damon, worked on fixing it, the sun continued to beat down on us. Once we knew it wouldn't move, these three men pushed the car more than two blocks to park it.


Michael, thank you for helping me at a time of great need. Your help will be remembered!


The quilt, while not finished, is in the works.


0 comments :

top

Post a Comment